|Home||Contact Us||Admission Prices||Payouts||Points||Race Results||Rules||Schedule|
2012 UMP E-MOD RULES
1. All cars must have a suitable cage in drivers compartment including headrest. Roll cage must be welded to the frame and extended above drivers helmet.
2. Drivers door bars must be as close to the ground as possible and located perpendicular to the driver. Minimum of 3 door bars on drivers side.
3. Side roll bars mandatory and must extend into door panels.
4. Roll cage must be frame mounted in a minimum of 6 places.
5. Passenger car frames only. Frames must be complete in front of firewall. No cutting of frame in any way in front of firewall.
6. Minimum wheelbase is 108" --- Maximum wheelbase is 110"
7. Bodies must follow dirt cars (UMP) dimensions and appearance rules.
8. Engine compartment must remain open. Side panels not permitted.
9. Bodies should extend no further forward than the back of the block.
10. Minimum height to top of roof is 42" and Maximum of 52"
11. Minimum height of deck is 28" and maximum is 38"
12. All cars must have 18" tall numbers on both doors and roof.
13. Must have 4: ground clearance.
14. 5" spoiler maximum height
15. All windows must have a minimum 11" vertical opening
16. Kill switch required within reach of driver and clearly marked.
17. Hydraulic or Pneumatic shocks, weight jacks, trackers or similar components not allowed. No suspension parts can be adjustable from cockpit.
18. No mirrors
19. Drivers compartment must be sealed from engine and racetrack.
20. Must have full roofs.
21. No wings, roof spoilers or ground effects of any kind allowed.
22. All roofs may have a maximum of 1" rake from front to back.
23. All racecars must meet requirements and measurements of dirt cars (UMP)
24. All weight must be painted white, numbered to the car and checked by tech man.
25. All cars must weight 2400 lbs. after race with driver. Zero tolerance.
26. No traction control devices of any kind. No MSD devices allowed.
27. No radios.
28. All cars must have fuel cell with a steel case and protected with roll bar tubing. No fuel lines out of bottom of fuel cell.
29. One 2 or 4 barrel carb is allowed. Must be 750 cfm 1 11/16 base plate rule. 1" maximum thickness spacer allowed.
30. Racing gas or pump gas with no additives only.
31. Must run 602 crate engine only.
32. Engine offset must be kept within 2" of centerline. Engine height is 11" minimum from ground to center of crankshaft.
33. Engines can not be altered inside or outside in anyway. Must run factory valve covers
34. Piston must be .020 or more in the cylinder bore MAXIMUM no less
35. No aluminum blocks or magnetos.
36. All driveshafts must be steel and painted white.
37. Must have dries haft loop.
38. No direct drives. (sprint car type)
39. Bert or Brinn type racing transmissions ok.
40. No rack and pinion steering. Steering may be modified but must remain on left side. No center steering.
41. Steel tube quick change rearends ok.
42. Front suspension must be OEM and in stock location.
43. No aluminum suspension parts allowed.
44. Steel body non adjustable shocks only. One shock per wheel
45. Stock spindles only.
46. Lower a-frames cannot be altered or moved. Preapproved aftermarket lower control arms are legal but must remain in factory location.
47. Tube type upper a-frames are allowed and may be moved.
48. All cars must have 4 wheel working brakes.
49. Steel rotors only. No lightening or altering.
50. All calipers must be OEM.
51. 8 x 15 steel racing wheels. Bead locks ok. Must have 5 - 1" lugnuts
52. Must run Hoosier "A, D OR H" Mod Tires.. No softeningor grooving, we will punch tires.
53. No-sealed bolts are ok.
E-MOD PROTEST (NO GRUDGE PROTEST)
$200.00 cash tear down rule. Any driver is subject to protest by any other driver in the same division if said driver is on the lead lap. Protest must be within 5 minutes from the end of feature race. $200.00 cash must be paid to the Technical Inspector. Protest pertains to carburetor, intake, heads, exhaust and top of piston stroke. The track will retain $50.00 of tear down fee. Winner of protest will receive $150.00 cash. If you refuse to tear down all points and money is lost for that night. The track will keep $50.00 regardless of the outcome. $400 for complete engine tear down.
(Must compete 12 weeks to be eligible for points)