|Home||Contact Us||Admission Prices||Payouts||Points||Race Results||Rules||Schedule|
2014 MINI STOCK RULES
1. 4 cylinder only. no convertibles. no aftermarket bodies allowed.
2. All glass must be removed. Must have screen in place of windshield.
3. All doors must be welded, chained or bolted shut. Must have tow chain on front and rear.
4. All cars must have number of both doors and on top (18" or larger)
5. No 4 wheel drives or all wheel drives.
6. No turbo or superchargers
7. Stock wheels or racing wheels ok. 8" max width. Only 1 Beadlock allowed. No homemade wheels allowed. No racing tires allowed. All wheels must be the same size. Either 14" or 15" No Staggering
8. All stock internal and external except KN race filter. No porting or polishing. Headers are allowed.
9. No tube chassis
10. Stock unaltered suspension.
11. No bump stops. Rear wheels must be straight. No rear steer
12. No porting or polishing. No turbos or superchargers.
13. Stock transmissions with all working gears.
14. No locked rearends or frontends.
15. No racing clutches or lightened flywheels
16. After winning 3 races, you are eligible for teardown by track.
1. All drivers must wear helmets, seat belts and long sleeve shirts and pants.
2. Window nets mandatory
3. All cars must have working fire extinguisher
ROLL BAR AND CAGE INSTALLATION
1. Must be built from steel tubing (no pipe of any kind) min 1 1/2" od x .095" wall thickness. All tubing must be mandrel bent and welded with arc, mig or tig. Must have halo around drivers with 2 diagonal braces for support. Must be welded to the frame. Full center section is mandatory.
2. Door plates mandatory (plate size 1/4 x 12") must extend past front and center post unless you have door bars.
3. When no frame, a 6" plate musst be welded to floor and pipe welded to plate.
PROTEST (NO GRUDGE PROTEST)
1. $150 protest for top of motor.
After winning 3 features, the track has the option to tear you down. If you are found legal, the track will give you $50 for use to purchase gaskets etc.
POINTS (Must compete 12 weeks to be eligible for points)
1. All points will go to the driver only. No riders or teams allowed.
1. Refusal to permit inspection will result in immediate disqualification.
2. Track inspectors decision will be final. NO EXCEPTIONS
** Winner of feature must start in rear of next feature you race.