|Home||Contact Us||Admission Prices||Payouts||Points||Race Results||Rules||Schedule|
2014 STREET STOCK RULES
1. Minimum stock wheelbase allowed: 108". No shortening or lengthening the body or frame.
2. All doors must be welded, chained or bolted shut.
3. Racing seats and racing belts only.
4. Front firewall must be stock.
5. Complete underbody must be retained stock.
6. Tying underneath allowed.
7. Stock steel floor pan from behind drivers seat to & including front firewall.
8. Stock Steel frame must be retained up to center of rear end.
9. Cars must have front and rear bumpers with chain or straps to frame.
10. After the feature, minimum weight is 3200 pounds with the driver.
11. "Added" weight must be bolted, welded or securely fastened. Installation must be approved by the technical inspector.
12. All weights must be painted white and numbered to the car.
13. Window nets are mandatory. Full roll cage mandatory.
14. All cars must have a number on both doors and on the top (18" or larger) and must be very visible.
15. Spoiler allowed.
16. Quick steer is allowed.
17. Must have 4 working brakes. Brake bias allowed.
18. Wedge bolts in front and rear are allowed
19. Racing springs and shocks allowed. Only 1 shock per wheel. Must be non-adjustable steel shocks. $100 claim rule for each shock.
20. Stock trailing arms only. Bottom to remain stock. Top may be altered for pinion angle. All must be mounted in stock locations with stock mounts only.
21. Hoosier "A's" or "D's" only.
22. 8" racing wheels only with 1" lug nuts.
23. Stock unaltered A-Frame mounts and trailing arm mounts. Top tubular AFrame allowed.
24. Bodies must remain stock appearing.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
1. 361 c.i. engine rule. 348 stroke. .060 bore. No stroking of any kind. No aftermarket blocks.
2. Stock unaltered crank (no aftermarket). 6" aftermarket rods allowed. No dome pistons.
3. 1.5 or 1.6 rocker arms only. Stud girdles allowed. Roller Rocker arms allowed.
4. Camshafts --- No Rollers
5. Factory 72 cc or bigger heads only. No porting or polishing. Porting under valves only. The technician must approve any different number of heads. No Vortexes allowed.
6. Valves --- Intake, 2.02 maximum... Exhaust, 1.6 maximum. Stock Diameter valve springs only.
7. Intakes --- must be unaltered. no porting or polishing of any kind. No Wilson or Berzinski allowed
8. 1 piece rear main seal steel blocks allowed.
9. Holley 600 four barrels will be gauged. Rear metering block allowed. Adapters and spacers must be 1" or less altogether. Any quadrajet allowed.
10. Double lines allowed. No double pumpers.
11. Must run gasoline only.
12. Stock automatic transmissions with working torque convertor. Manual transmissions allowed with single disc clutch, no aluminum flywheel. all gears must work.
13. May run floater 9" Ford with stock suspension.
14. No 180 degree headers.. All others allowed.
ROLL BAR & CAGE INSTALLATION
1. Must be built from steel tubing (no pipe of any kind) 1 1/2 O.D. x .095" wall thickness. All tubing must be welded with ARC, MIG or TIG. Full 4 post roll cage with at least 1 horizontal bar behind driver from left to right, in the main roll bar a diagonal brace from top to bottom in the main roll bar, a minimum of 3 horizontal door bars in passenger side, 2 braces from top of main roll bar down to trunk floor (behind rear axle), a horizontal bar from left to right between front cage post at dash height, and 2 braces or snout hoop forward from dash brace to front subframe horns. Other bars or braces to protect radiators, etc. are allowable, but must remain inside body lines.
STREET STOCK PROTEST (NO GRUDGE PROTEST)
$200.00 cash tear down rule. Any driver is subject to protest by any other driver in the same division if said driver is on the lead lap. Protest must be within 5 minutes from the end of feature race. $200.00 cash must be paid to the Technical Inspector. Protest pertains to carburetor, intake, heads, exhaust and top of piston stroke. The track will retain $50.00 of tear down fee. Winner of protest will receive $150.00 cash. If you refuse to tear down all points and money is lost for that night. The track will keep $50.00 regardless of the outcome. $400 for complete engine tear down.
After winning 3 features, the track has the option to tear you down. If you are found legal, the track will give you $100 for use to purchase gaskets etc.
(Must compete 12 weeks to be eligible for points)
Technical Inspectors Decision is Final
** Winner of feature must start in rear of next feature you race.